The security of your data and concern for data protection form an important part of 4ec.eu’s activities. We are committed to ensuring that your data always remains secure.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY 4EC.EU
II. Personal data controller
The administrator of the personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) is 4ec.eu sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Katowice, Aleja Wojciecha Korfantego 125A, 40-156 Katowice, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000930182, share capital PLN 50,000. NIP 6343002970, REGON 520343849. For data protection, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
III. Data protection
The controller declares that it takes special care to protect personal data and the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that:
- processes Personal Data lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- collects Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Personal Data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- Personal Data is correct and updated as necessary;
- shall keep Personal Data in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- processes Personal Data in a manner that ensures adequate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
IV. Purpose of processing
Personal data may be processed by the Administrator for, among other purposes:
- communication and responding to the message. The basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the controller or of a third party, e.g.: return contact with the sender of the message;
- the conclusion and performance of a service contract or sales contract – the basis for processing here is the necessity for the conclusion of the contract;
- Direct marketing of the Administrator’s products and services – until you object to the processing of your data for this purpose or withdraw your consent – the basis for processing here is the pursuit of the Administrator’s or a third party’s legitimate interests or consent;
- to comply with the Administrator’s legal obligations (e.g. tax, accounting, complaint handling) – for the duration of these obligations or for the period necessary to demonstrate compliance with these obligations to the authorities entitled to control in this respect – the basis for processing is a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator;
- the establishment, defence and assertion of claims – for the period after which claims (e.g. arising from contracts) become time-barred or for the duration of possible proceedings – the basis for processing here is the legitimate interest or legal obligation incumbent on the controller.
Provision of Personal Data is voluntary, but may be necessary, for example, to conclude or perform a contract or to respond to an enquiry or for correspondence.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
V. Recipients of personal data
- Personal Data may be made available to external parties only within the limits of the law, for the purpose and to the extent necessary, inter alia, for the proper execution of the Agreement.
- The Administrator may entrust the processing of Personal Data to third parties for the purpose of carrying out activities related to the conduct of its business, as well as for the purpose of asserting or protecting against claims relating to the use of its services or products. These entities can be:
- external consultancies (including legal, audit, tax, marketing and accounting);
- external IT specialists;
- entities assisting the Administrator in handling correspondence;
- couriers – in the case of correspondence or courier deliveries;
- Internet payment operators or banks – in the case of financial settlements;
- entities cooperating with the Administrator within the framework of sales services.
VI. Rights of data subjects
In any case, the data subject has the right to:
- In any case, the data subject has the right to:
- request rectification and restriction of the processing of Personal Data (e.g. if incorrect);
- erasure of Personal Data (e.g. where it has been unlawfully processed);
- transfer Personal Data which he/she has provided to the controller and which is processed by automated means and the processing is based on consent or on a contractual basis, e.g. to another controller;
- to object to the processing of Personal Data on the grounds that it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, including in particular the processing for marketing purposes;
- lodge a complaint with the authority competent for the protection of personal data.
Cookies make it possible, among other things:
- maintaining a User session after logging in, so that there is no need for a separate login on each subpage of the Website;
- to adapt the content of the Website to the needs and interests of the Users;
- compiling statistics on visits to the Website;
- creating online surveys and securing them against multiple voting by the same people.
Information obtained through cookies includes, among other things, the name of the Internet service provider, the IP address of Users, the country of origin from which Users connect to the website.
The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” and “permanent”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until they log off, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. The User may at any time delete cookies stored on his/her end device or block them in the settings of his/her web browser (also on his/her mobile phone or other device allowing access to the Internet). More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section of the browser menu.
Administrator na swojej stronie korzysta z usługi firm:
1. Google – Google Analytics – a service that enables the collection of data for the analysis of website visit statistics. Detailed information on how Google Analytics processes data can be found at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=pl. The user can prevent the collection of their data by installing a browser add-on that blocks the transmission of data to Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl.